Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quick Break from the Action

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I am branching out soon.  I have the movie list book too so I might start a blog featuring those.  The only reason I haven't yet is because I have been watching them randomly and I wanted to wait until I watched them chronologically.  My other dream is to see the 1,000 Places You Must See Before You Die and blog about it.  It is just a pipe dream but maybe one day I will do it.  Pourquoi pas?  Also, if you are reading this can you leave a comment so I don't feel like a loser?  Thanks!
Amanda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I now want to read Don Quiz-ox. (inside joke) My only complaint is that I wish the posts were longer. The writer is very funny and I would like to read more about her thoughts on each book.

Anonymous said...

I am begining to read your blog from the beginning and I hope you continue! I am doing this challenge too, along with loads of others on GoodReads. So far, you are way ahead of me.

Amanda said...

Thank you so much! How far along are you?

Katrina said...

I have recently discovered your blog, and will follow along with you. I haven't been reading them chronologically, so I have a few to read to fill the gaps, but your reviews/comments are very accurate to my own thoughts in these books!

Amanda said...

I'm glad! Not a lot of people do this chronologically, so I will be interested to hear your thoughts.