Wednesday, May 4, 2011

10. Don Quixote

Don Quixote
Miguel de Cervantes  

First of all, to save yourself embarrassment it is pronounced "key-oh-tee."  I had someone ask me what I thought of Don "quiz-ox" and they sounded like a freaking moron.  
I practically did a dance when I read this.  It was wonderful.  So many different characters drifted through this book and I became attached to all of them.  I felt like something had been taken away from me when I finished.  It was very sad. 
RATING: ***** 

4 comments:

  1. I am eager to read this book---as soon as I finish my current book, the last Spenser novel by Robert Parker, I will read this. It is waiting for me on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read Spenser but I do know that Don Quixote might be one of my favorite books so get cracking!

    ReplyDelete